New Alive Inside Memory Player Music Loading UPDATE!!!!
The latest version ‘Memory Player’ needs to have all the songs merged into just 3 or 4 files to play correctly.
- To do this- Find your songs.
- Then make 3 Folders on your computer. (see below)
- Sort the songs according to "Mood" or "Tempo'" or "Emotions" or "Decades." and put the songs into the folders.
- Now that you have 3 folders with songs in them-
- use Clideo audio merger or https://audio-joiner.com/.
It’s super-simple and online and will merge your songs into 1 music file!
It only takes a few clicks to do.
Here’s how to merge your songs into 3 or 4 files:
- Choose your mp3 songs for your elder from one folder-
- Go to Clideo.com and use the Fast Song Merger
- Or use Audio-Joiner.com if you have more than 75 songs in a folder.
- Combine MP3 or WAV files
- Drag and drop until you are satisfied with the order.
- You can also convert and crossfade the music file if it is necessary.
- You can delete songs if they are too quiet or too loud-
they should all look visually like they are at the same audio level
- When you are satisfied - hit the MERGE button!
- After MERGING- Save the result And it is done! Now listen to the joined audio file to make sure you like it
- You are almost done! Now, DOWNLOAD the merged file to your device and then
save the file to your sd card for the ‘Memory Player.’
- Follow these steps to put the file on the SD card for the ‘Memory Player.’ https://www.aliveinside.org/memoryplayer
- Add all three merged song lists to the SD card. Put the SD card into the Memory Player- be careful!!!
- Turn on Memory Player and let your elder enjoy their individualized music!