New Alive Inside Memory Player Music Loading UPDATE!!!!
The latest version ‘Memory Player’ needs to have all the songs merged into one file to play correctly.
To do this- Find your songs and put them in a folder on your computer.
Then use Clideo audio merger. It’s super-simple and online and will merge your songs into 1 music file! It only takes a few clicks to do.
- Choose your mp3 songs for your elder and put in a folder.
- Combine MP3 or WAV files
- Drag and drop until you are satisfied with the order.
- You can also convert and crossfade the music file if it is necessary.
- When you are satisfied - hit the MERGE button!
- After MERGING- Save the result And it is done! Now listen to the joined audio to make sure you will like it
- Then DOWNLOAD it to your device and then save the file to your sd card for the ‘Memory Player.’
- Follow these steps to put the file on the SD card for the ‘Memory Player.’
- At https://www.aliveinside.org/memoryplayer
- Turn on Memory Player and let your elder enjoy their music!