SHOUT OUT TO Rock Against Dementia Worldwide!
Here you go with #RAD & #RAD-Related Events so far...
104 events in 18 Countries
1) RAD19Nashville tbc
2) RAD19CLE March 24th;Brothers Lounge.
3) RAD19NYC May 5th : The Bowery Electric
4) RAD19GALWAY March 22nd Roisin Dubh, Galway City. 9pm.
5) RAD19ONTARIO 22nd Mar;
6) RADSTOCK CLEVELAND tbc
7) Ardsi Mumbai Chapter AD tbc;
8) Asbury Park New Jersey USA August Fran Pannella;
9) DAI online Kate Swaffer Coverage:EU;USA; CAN; UK; on 22nd March and AU; NZ;JP; SGP: and TWN on 23rd March
10) Silver Innings, Sailesh Mishra. India. March
11) Torquay mem café, Devon, UK Sat 23rd March Riviera Sound Choir. 1.30 to 3.30 Barton Baptist Church, Hatthaway Rd. Torquay.
12) Top Town Memory Cafe Camelford UK.13th Mar
13) Launceston Memory Cafe UK 16/30th Mar
14) SPELTHORNE DEM SUPPORT Jean Saunders 30th March,Jubilee Centre, Shepperton UK.With Terry Gleed
15) Adriana Fernandes-bowyer. Reading UK
16) April Lewis Weston Super Mare UK. 30th March Royal Hotel, Birnbeck Suite 2-5pm with entertainment. Free admission.
17) Debbie Moffat Aus. (July).
18) Purple Cities All. Knoxville, Tennessee – Kathy Broggy 30th March
19) Purple Cities All. Sevier County, Tennessee – Gary Johnson
20) Anil Polkharel Lithuania.
21) Shedfield Lodge, Hants, UK
22) Depression Big Black Dog Facebook. Sarah & Pam.
23) Eastwood Memory Café, Nottingham. Diane Rowley 22nd March (Everyone Can Sing and Oldish Spice, Phoenix Singing Choir.)
24) Eastwood Memory Cafe. Nottingham. Diane Rowley 29th March Beatroute
25) Isles of Scilly, UK, Jenny Byers
26) New Zealand,Jean Nicholls Private party.
27) Ajay Kumar Chhetri Online event raising awareness throughout March 2019
28) Pendine Park, N Wales, Christine Lewis
29) Steps Ahead Care & Support, Post Office Inn, Plympton, Devon, UK 23rd Mar.
30) Annette Brandstaetter/Jess Yarham Baker: Bridport, UK
31) Sandra Barford UKPrivate party "Kitchen Rockin'" Nefyn, N. Wales 22nd Mar
32) Peter Jones Y Castell Public House, Pwllheli, N. Wales 22nd March. Purple Angel collection/musical entertainment 8pm.
33) Kiki Edwards, Nigeria.
34) Ashley Gardens Care Center, Maidstone, Kent.
35) Dunboyne Court Torquay (March, date to be arranged ) by Sanctuary housing
36) Whitley Court Paignton coffee morning/cake sale, (March date to be arranged)
37)Bideford Sanctuary Housing WRAD Coffee morning, Care Company (March Date to be arranged)
38) Bernadette González Orta Mexico 23rd Mar. High School Students, Mexico City..
39) Timo Tex Turpeinen. Finland
40) Isle of Wight - Kim Brown - Nature Therapy CIC 22nd Mar.
41)Gail Sonnesso, GEMS, Kitty Hawk, N. Carolina Rock & Roll against dementia
42) Cannock Dementia Aware Fest 30th March Dave Evans
43) Galmpton & Totnes St Johns C of E Primary School Choir.
44) Telford, Shropshire, Brian Clowes with Time Traveller's Ball String of Pearls Duo.In aid of Huntingdon's.30th March.
45) Newquay - Lynn Bartrip-Kay 22nd Mar Age UK Day Centre - Happy Voices Choir.
46) Advinia Relations. Burrswood Hse, Newton St, Bury, Gtr Manchester UK. Public event. 22nd March . Debra Arlott 1pm - 5pm Sandra Marie Arpino
47) Lydia Giménez Llort Spain University WRAD.17th to 24th March Michael Jackson fans rock against dementia event
48) Sunrise Senior Living at Bramhall. Karen Harrison. Afternoon Tea with a singer. 22nd March.
49) Overbury Dementia Home, Wroxham, Norfolk. 23rd Mar 1-5pm Open to the public. Beth Bailey
50) Bexi Owen Event details to follow.
51) Reflections Cornwall Angela Downing/Debbie Hannon 1970's Disco featuring Abba 22nd March.
52) RAD & Ride Cruise - In April 20 / Parma,Ohio
53) RAD & Ride Cruise-In September/ Parma, Ohio
54)RAD Tri-Cities tbc
55) Caitlin Windsor. 28th Mar. Lost Brewing Co. Boone.NC.details. Dementia awareness club at App State.
56) Norway. Per Valland Private guitar event. 22nd- 25th March.
57)Lime Court Care Home, Essex. Sarah Meachen. Live singer Michaela Fulleylove 22nd March.Fundraising for Purple Angel.
58) City of Parma. Rock for Dementia Awareness. Parma Area Chamber of Commerce Rib 'n Rock. Wayne Mesker Angels in Disguise 6th June.
59) Advinia Relations Croxteth, Liverpool. Music in Hospitals & Care. 21st March.
60) Advinia Relations Mill View, Bolton. Music/Raffle date tba
61) Advinia Relations Bedford Care Home, Leigh. Music & Raffle date tba.
62) Appleby House,Care UK. Ashley Centre, Epsom with Epsom Primary School singing. Raising funds. 28th March.
63) Sweet n' Sour Camelford, Cornwall. 23rd March at The Old Bank.
64) Tudor Court, Paignton, Devon.23rd March.Shabnam |Shabnam Nazir
65) Sunrise of Banstead- Bake off competition against Gracewell of Bookham, followed by afternoon tea and live music (Friday 22nd March, 2.30-5pm)
66)Gracewell of Adderbury- Live Ukulele band (Friday 22nd March)
67)Gracewell of Kentford- Rock & Roll party, with live music (Sunday, 24th March)
68)Sunrise of Bramhall- Afternoon tea party with live music (Friday, 22nd March)
69)Hyne Town House, Dartmouth, Devon, UK. Coffee Morning 28th March.
70)Vietnam - Luan Trinh Anh
71) Italy: Sente Mente and Dali Lydia (working with Harry Urban) details to follow 23rd March Altamura.
72) Carolyn Phoenix Little Uke Hastings, St Leonards, Bexhill, Eastbourne and surrounding. Musical entertainment throughout March.
73) -Gracewell of Fareham- Rock & Roll extravaganza with live music (23rd)
74)Sunrise of Hale Barnes- ‘Movement to Music’ session (22nd Mar)
75)Sunrise of Hale Barnes -Gin & Tonic afternoon social, with live pianist (23rd Mar)
76)Sunrise of Hale Barnes - Music Quiz 24th Mar
77) Gracewell of Frome - Rocking Cake Baking followed by live Rock & Roll music and quiz 22nd Mar.
78) Gracewell of Frome - Requests hour with live music, followed by rock choir performance 23rd Mar
79) Sunrise of Bassett - Live Music with Brett Brooks 24th Mar.
80)Gracewell of Sutton- Rock & roll themed keep fit class and rocky road bites baking session (22nd), Special rockin’ early afternoon music performance and rock & roll themed quiz night (23rd)
81)Gracewell of Ascot- Community music afternoon with live performances (23rd)
82)Gracewell of Sway- Live music from Dolly Parton tribute, Line dancing and afternoon tea (22nd), Live ukulele band (24th)
83)Sunrise of Chorleywood- Jazz themed cheese and wine party (22nd), Live music with dance competition (23rd), Live piano concert (24th)
84)Gracewell of Chingford- Live concert with Avon Prep School (22nd)
85)Sunrise of Guildford- All day music festival with live performances, music quiz and gin tasting (23rd)
86)Sunrise of Westbourne- Week long celebrations, including live music and dance show (19th), Music quiz and live musical entertainment (22nd), Dance troupe performance (24th).
87) Kays Carers Newton Abbot open day March 7th 12.00pm
88)Shakti Sings - A Day of honoring the Earth through Song - March Collection for MP3 players.Mary Ellen
89)Gracewell of Horley Park- Live music from Anthony Castleman, Ron Covey as Elvis and Gracewell team members’ tribute to ABBA (23rd)
90)Gracewell of Weymouth- Live rock choir (23rd)
91)Sunrise of Bagshot- Live ukulele band, music quiz and rock & roll party with live entertainment (22nd)
92)Sunrise of Winchester- Rock & roll party with live music (23rd)
93)Gracewell of Newbury- Community treasure hunt (23rd)
94)Sunrise of Fleet- Community song day, featuring a live joint performance from local choirs and the Sunrise of Fleet choirs, with the feature song being ‘Stand By Me’ (23rd)
95) Life Care Radio supporting WRAD19 Cathie Louise Burgess.
96) Victory CIC Hampshire Inclusive Equality League WRAD on 27th March. Tina Jacobs
97) France: Sébastien Fages with a private music evening.
98 Brixham Hospital:Nutrition and hydration tea party with Babs Army in the Day Centre plus raffle.
99) Chrissy Goodwin - details tba
100) Harbour Rise Care Home Paignton.Entertainer Amanda 23rd March. Sing; dance; eat cake and wear purple! Cecile.
101) Event 1:Ward - Torbay Hospital dementia lead Stephanie Janka-Spurlock Music afternoon.
102) Event 2: Ward - Torbay Hospital dementia lead Stephanie Janka-Spurlock Music afternoon.
103) Marshfield Purple Angels. Doug Seubert guitar playing.
104) The Mare and Foal Sanctuary, Devon.
Countries so far
Worldwide links DAI (49 Countries for Members details TBA)***