Bring peace and connection to elders living with dementia and youth.
Use music and transformational education, to ease the pain of Dementia and create meaning for all involved.
- Provide Memory Players to 1 million Alzheimer's elders by 2025
- Activate 100,000 volunteers to deliver music by 2025
- Inspire, Educate, and coordinate a nationwide network of students mentors, teachers, and caregivers
- Create a curriculum that changes youth volunteers through connection with elders
- Create and perfect technology to aid those living with cognitive decline. (Memory Players, Aamica, LifeOnRecord, Hearing Aids, etc.)
HOW YOU CAN HELP
- Join our family as a volunteer
- Bring music and companionship to an elder
- Screen the film "Alive Inside" in your community
- Fundraise to get Memory Players and a 'Music Volunteers' to elders
Make us 'Alive Inside,'
one connection at a time.
“What should young people do with their lives today?
Many things, obviously. But the most daring thing
is to create stable communities in which the terrible
disease of loneliness can be cured”
- Kurt Vonnegut