Connect elders and youth and reclaim our humanity, aliveness, and emotional intelligence.
Connect youth and elders (with and without dementia) using music and transformational education, to ease the pain of Dementia and create meaning for all involved.
- Provide music players to 1 million Alzheimers dementia patients by 2025
- Activate 100,000 volunteers to deliver music by 2025
- Inspire, Educate, and coordinate a nationwide support network of mentors, teachers, and caregivers
- Create curriculum that teaches students through connection with elders
- Create and perfect technology to aid those living with cognitive decline. (Memory Players, Aamica, LifeOnRecord, Hearing Aids)
HOW YOU CAN HELP
- Join our family as a local coordinator/chapter leader or volunteer
- Bring music and companionship to an elder
- Screen the film "Alive Inside" in your community
- Fundraise to get Memory Players and a 'Music Volunteers' to elders
Make our world 'Alive Inside' again,
one reclaimed connection at a time.
“What should young people do with their lives today?
Many things, obviously. But the most daring thing
is to create stable communities in which the terrible
disease of loneliness can be cured”
- Kurt Vonnegut