Reduce suffering and increase connection for elders and youth. Encourage practical healing.
Use music to increase human connection and meaning for elders and youth, with a focus on relieving the pain of Dementia.
- Give a Memory Player to 1 million elders living with dementia.
- Activate 100,000 volunteers to deliver the music.
- Educate a nationwide network of students, mentors, teachers, and caregivers.
- Educate on Aliveness
- Perfect Alive Inside Technology- (Memory Players, Aamica, LifeOnRecord, Hearing Aids, etc.)
HOW YOU CAN HELP
- Join our family as a volunteer
- Bring music and companionship to an elder
- Screen the film "Alive Inside" in your community
- Fundraise to get Memory Players and a 'Music Volunteers' to elders
- Help us restart Communiversity.
We become 'Alive Inside’
“What should young people do with their lives today?
Many things, obviously. But the most daring thing
is to create stable communities in which the terrible
disease of loneliness can be cured”
- Kurt Vonnegut