- Use a dry cleaning cloth to wipe away dust and oil. Don't use aerosol sprays, solvents, or abrasives because it could damage the headsets.
- Mix a few drops of mild dish detergent with warm water. Then, using a slightly dampened cloth, wipe down the headphones.
- If your earbuds need extensive cleaning, apply rubbing alcohol to the surface with a Q-tip. Just be sure not to use too much solution, as mixing electronics and liquid can be damaging (to say the least).
- Avoid exposing your headphones to liquids or high humidity.
- To disconnect headphones or earphones from your splitter, computer, or charger, grasp the plug and pull. Never pull on the cable itself.
- Store your headphones in a clean, dry place. Avoid storing them in direct sunlight or in extreme heat or cold.
- Don't worry about cleaning the portion of your headphones that don't make direct contact with your ears. Doing so is unnecessary, and may damage the wiring of your headphones.
- Regardless of what you use, cleaning your headphones once every month will cause them to wear down after awhile.
Because of the price point at which we offer the headset we are not able to offer a warranty.
If your headset does have an issue please contact us. We will work with you to troubleshoot the issue and may ask you to send in your headset so that we can personally look at it.
We will then fix or replace your headset, but we cannot offer cash returns. These are handled on a case by case basis.
All questions about your headset(s), please email us at [email protected].