WE ARE WAKing MILLIONS!
The transformative message of "Alive Inside" has changed the way the world sees the power of Music and Human connection in the lives of those living with Alzheimer's Dementia.
The Alive Inside Foundation is continuing this work by providing open-source education, tools and community actions designed to change our aging and growing up! We are sparking an Empathy Revolution in Eldercare and education.
The Alive Inside Foundation is a non-profit dedicated to inspiring an Empathy Revolution through education, intergenerational practices, music, and film. We empower local communities to create meaningful, shared experiences that link generations, and expand aliveness globally.
- Change the way aging is viewed and wisdom transference is experienced.
- Inspire youth to find value in aging and in connection with elders.
- Inspire purpose in youth.
- Reduce loneliness, boredom, disconnection, the overuse of anti-psychotic drugs, and the lack of purpose in Elders and youth.
- Improve communities and create space for sustainable core values.
ALIVE INSIDE MASTER PLAN
- Create the "Alive Inside" documentary. Show the world how:
- Music can awaken the minds of elders with Alzheimer's disease
- Music and human connection can provide a new safety-
- Status: COMPLETE
- Ignite an Empathy Revolution in communities, for young and old by providing:
- Open Source Tools- The Alive Inside App! & Headphones for elders without means. Status: COMPLETE!
- Open Source Education - The Human Service Learning Guide, Experiential Education and Peer Support Guides. Status: IN-PROCESS
- Community Events - Alive Inside Community Screenings and workshops
- Alive Inside Vision Quests- Youth & Corporate Service Workshops. Status: IN-PROCESS
- Create the Empathy Network Platform - a place to share and expand on all of the above. Status: IN-PROCESS
- Change Eldercare from: elder storage, to: places of learning - Create the Alive Inside CommUniversity Model. Status: IN-PROCESS
- Expand The Empathy Revolution with a new film:
- Alive Inside (Too!)- this new film by the Alive Inside team addresses the cost of investing in false safety and explores the search for deep safety and connection in action. Status: IN-PROCESS