WE Can WAKE MILLIONS!
The documentary film "Alive Inside" changed how we see elders living with Alzheimer's Dementia.
Now, in them, we see a profound emotional "Aliveness." We learned how Music and Human connection can awaken and transform lives!
Sharing Music, Art, and Human Connection is part of our hard-wiring and is designed to bring us together. In our culture, we need their wisdom more than ever. Loneliness is epidemic and empathy is decreasing. This must be reversed- we can heal this 'hole' in our hearts,
Help us ignite an "Empathy Revolution," transform eldercare, youth education, and our future.
The Alive Inside Foundation is a non-profit, dedicated to healing the epidemic of loneliness and disconnection sweeping the lives of our young and old. We empower local communities to connect the generations and spark an 'Empathy Revolution in our young!'
- Fight loneliness and disconnection in Elders and youth.
- Change the practice of aging and wisdom transference in modern life.
- Inspire youth to value aging and connection with elders.
- Inspire "Comm-University" (inter-generational learning) models for Eldercare.
- Empower youth to give 1 million headsets to poor elders living with Dementia at home.
ALIVE INSIDE MASTER PLAN
- Create the "Alive Inside" documentary. Show how:
- Music can awaken the minds of elders with Alzheimer's disease
- Music and human connection can lead us to a new safety-
- Ignite an 'Empathy Revolution' to heal the hearts of young and old:
- Empower a million youth to wake life for a million lonely elders living at home with Dementia): STARTED
- Create Free Open Source Tools- The Alive Inside App!
- Create Free Open Source Education - The Alive Inside Mini Guide.
- Create Alive Inside Community Screenings and workshops
- Create Alive Inside Vision Quests- Youth & Corporate Service Learning Workshops.
- Ignite an Empathy Revolution in Eldercare:
- Inspire Eldercare to change from: elder storage, to: a place of communal learning-
- Develop, Support and model the Alive Inside Comm-University.
- Expand The Empathy Revolution with a follow-up film:
- Create 'Alive Inside 2'- a new film by the "Alive Inside" team investigates the loneliness atand explores a complete rethinking of Eldercare.